Tayarra Hub explained…
Let’s describe the collaboration process
Disclaimer: If we feature a project on our social pages or host them for an AMA (collab) this is not a partnership and shouldn’t ever be labeled as such. Any claims from projects about being partnered with us are false. If there is a partnership, then it is fully presented to the community first!
Money-back guarantee: We guarantee to return 50% of the collab fee if the attendance will be low, thus we have great trust in our community. This secures the money is well spent and the service is well delivered. We value the collab projects and aim to build a large network of integrated communities to benefit each other.
Each collab will follow multiple phases:
- Vetting of the project and onboarding
- Socials announcements with original graphics
3. AMA with Tayarra
4. Giveaway for the community
- The major part of the collab fee will serve as a giveaway opportunity toward the community both on Twitter and AMA attendants.
5. Official rating sheet release
- We will release an article on our medium site alongside to the official rating sheet made and objectively rated by the team of Tayarra.
6. Youtube Record of the AMA
- We will upload the AMA recording on our official youtube channel.
To summarize community enlargement is expected and another utility added to the whole ecosystem targeting community and integration of multiple different parties. The process is going to secure the learning process needed to help the eSport audience understand better what is GameFi and DeFi.
Thank you for reading dear Tayarrian, be sure to follow us on our social pages!
Welcome to the world of Tayarra!